HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet Pro M402n|
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - The first thing that you should do before go buy a new printer, you should know what kind of printer that you want to use. Is it only for printing out your document? Or do you wish to have all in one printer? Well, if you just want to have a printer only, then you should find out the printer series which just offers you printer only. There are many choices of printer only. There are big, ordinary or small printers. If you need the smaller one, you need to consider HP laserjet pro m402n printer. This printer has smaller size of printer but this printer has amazing feature on it.
Do you want to know what kind of specification that you will get from this printer? Well, this HP laserjet pro m402n printer has only printer function only, as you want. If you want to print out your black and white document for the first time, it will print in about 5.6 seconds and for the normal speed in printing out black and white document, it takes about 40 ppm. It is quiet fast, isn’t it? This printer features with Laser as the print technology with LCD display and 2 Line backlits supported with 1200 MHz processor speed. This printer also is featured to print the documents through your mobile by using Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print version 2.0, HP EPrint, or Mobile Apps. Even though this printer offers you just a printer function only, you should not expect for more because this printer has not featured the duplex print feature which the feature for print both side of paper directly. Thus, if you want to print in two sided paper, you can do it manually. This printer has two trays. The first tray can load up to 100 sheets for the multipurpose tray, the tray that can you replace the paper, if you want to print the envelopes, photos, labels or others. The second tray can load up to 1.250 sheets.
For the power consumption of this printer, while this printer is printing out the document, it consumes 591 watts, if this printer only ready mode, it consumes about 6.1 watts, for the sleeping mode, it consumes about 2.8 watts, and for off or shutdown, it consumes about 0.1 watts. It’s all the slight specification that you will get if you want to buy this HP laserjet pro m402n printer.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro M402n. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro M402n and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro M402n.
Step 3 : HP LaserJet Pro M402n Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP LaserJet Pro M402n before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
- How To Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver Download
HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer Series PCL 6 V3 Full Solution (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 16.0.17174.675 ↔ Download
HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer v3 PCL 6 Print Driver (no installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne PCL-6 Print Driver v4 (no installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20170802 ↔ Download
HP LJ Pro M402-M403 n, m, dn, dne Printer PCL 6 v3 Print Driver Solution (Windows 7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 16.0.17062.667 ↔ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 188.8.131.52 ↔ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.8)
Ver. 184.108.40.206 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)How To Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M402n Printer Driver
Ver. 20170802 ↔ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a HP LaserJet Pro M402n printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".