HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf|
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Printer Driver Download & Wireless Setup - HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf is a compact mono laser MFP that provides a cheap price, a compact design, dead-simple installation, and also quick print speeds. HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf is matte black, lending it a bit more of a consumer inkjet look than your typical gray or beige corporate laser printer. It's also compact and also light for a laser printer, measuring 12 inches high, 17 inches wide, and 10.5 inches deep, and weighing 18 pounds.
Two cutouts on the bottom of each side are useful handles, adding to the printer's portability. As is frustratingly common, HP does not include a USB or Ethernet cable in the box.
HP's Smart Install app simplify to set up the LaserJet Pro M1212nf. Plug it into a wall, connect it to PC (via USB), and also turn on the printer, and a few mouse clicks later, you're done. Smart Install loads drivers and software stored in the printer's memory. After running our tests on a Windows 7 machine, we tried connecting it to a MacBook and found Smart Install did not work, which is why HP also throws a CD in the box.
Setting up the printer with an Ethernet cable is almost as easy as setting up a direct connection. As with USB installation, you can use either the included CD or Smart Install. We opted for the latter. First, you must print out a configuration report using the printer's control panel by pressing the setup button (the one with the wrench icon), using either of the arrow keys to select [Reports] from the Main menu, and then selecting [Config report]. The printer will spit out two pages of configuration details, one of which is the printer's IP address. Type the address into the browser of a PC on your network, and on the be shown Web page, click the HP Smart Install tab. From there, click the green Download button to install the software. After a quick download, the printer will print out a test page confirming it's connected to your network.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf.
Step 3 : HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf Driver Download
HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.0 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20150405 ↔ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 220.127.116.1160 ↔ Download
HP Smart Install Control Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20140214 ↔ Download
Readiris Pro v12 download tool (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 12.0 ↔ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ↔ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 18.104.22.16860 ↔ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Ver. 2.5.0 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet M1130/M1210 Series Full Feature Software and Driver Full Feature Software and Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)
Ver. 6.0 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet Firmware Update (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Ver. 20150405 ↔ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".