HPLaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HPLaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw|
Reviews - HP Laserjet Pro MFP M477fnw has a maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 50,000 pages and a recommended monthly duty cycle of up to 4,000 sheets, which is nearly the same as the recommended 4,200 sheets of the Editors' Choice HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFPBest Price at Amazon, a color laser-class inkjet.
On top of the printer are a flatbed, which can scan letter- or A4-sized paper, and a 50-sheet automatic document feeder that supports single-pass, two-sided scanning. In the top right front of the M477fdw, protruding from the pylon that holds the flatbed, is a 4.3-inch touch-screen display to control the machine's MFP functions, with dedicated touch-sensitive buttons (identified by icons) for backspace, home, and also help at the bottom of the display. Below the front panel is a port for a USB thumb drive.
HP Laserjet M477fdw has a good speed, which zipped through our business applications suite (using QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing) at 10.6 pages per minute (ppm). That's a good result considering its 28-page-per-minute rated color printing speed, and also a little faster than the Editors' Choice HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP, a color laser-class inkjet, which we timed at 9.5 ppm on the same tests. The M477fdw is considerably faster than the Dell Color Cloud Multifunction Printer H825cdw Dell, which we timed at 6.5ppm in its default duplex mode. That said, speed was well short of the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590Best Price at Amazon, a laser-class inkjet, which we timed at 12.7ppm.
Overall output quality M477dw is a wash, with very good graphics, subpar photos, and average text. Text should be good enough for any business use, except ones need tiny fonts. Graphic output should be fine for PowerPoint handouts, even for clients or colleagues you are seeking to impress. With photos, our monochrome test image showed considerable tinting, and also most photos lost detail in light and/or dark areas. The photo quality is not good enough here to print your marketing materials in house.
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw.
Step 3 : HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw Driver Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 Printer Series PCL 6 v3 Full Solution (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 16.0.17171.700 ~ Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 PCL 6 v3 Print Driver (no installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ~ Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 PCL-6 Modern Print Driver (no installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 8.00.1326.353 ~ Download
HP Universal Fax Driver Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 1.0.246 ~ Download
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 7941 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 20170728 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 2.8.0 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Ver. 20170728 ~ Download
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Ver. 14.2.1 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series M477 M377 Pantone color palette files (Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
Ver. 1.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fnw printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".