HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn|
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn looks like a taller version of the M277dw we reviewed last summer. While these two units look much resembles, the M477fdn is rated at about 10 pages per minute (ppm) faster, and that 50,000-page monthly duty cycle we mentioned dwarfs the 30,000 of the M277dw.
Granted, in the high-volume-printer world, especially that of laser printers, a 50,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle isn’t necessarily a lot. Despite so, this MFP is equipped with just about every productivity and also convenience feature available, starting with a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that supports single-pass auto-duplex scanning. Translation: The scanner can feed pages and, when they are double-sided, capture both sides at the same time, using dual scan heads built into the mechanism. The ADF feeder is situated atop the machine This design greatly accelerates the processing of double-sided pages, while simplifying the internal feed mechanism if required for duplex scanning. Not having to flip the originals manually also reduces the potential for human error.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn Driver Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 Printer Series PCL 6 v3 Full Solution (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 16.0.17171.700 ~ Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 PCL 6 v3 Print Driver (no installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ~ Download
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 PCL-6 Modern Print Driver (no installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 8.00.1326.3536 ~ Download
HP Universal Fax Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 1.0.246 ~ Download
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 14 build 7941 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Windows Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 20170728 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 2.8.0 ~ Download
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Ver. 14.2.1 - Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series Mac Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
Ver. 20170728 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro Series M477 M377 Pantone color palette files (Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)
Ver. 1.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete