HP Photosmart C4480 Printer Driver Download & Wireless Setup
|HP Photosmart C4480|
Reviews - HP’s range of small, ice-white and grey all-in-ones has carved a very respectable niche in the entry-level market. Today’s specimen, the Photosmart C4480, is just about the cheapest machine the company makes which has a colour LCD to featuring menus and photo thumbnails and is intended very much as a home machine for general-purpose, low-duty printing, copying and also scanning, as well as basic photo upload and print.
This machine follows many of HP’s recent design norms, such as having a single tray, which folds down from the front of the printer, to serve as both its input and output trays. It does this by having a practical, although slightly Heath Robinson, paper support, which swivels out from the front lip of the tray, once it’s folded down.
OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Photosmart C4480 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Photosmart C4480. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Photosmart C4480 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Photosmart C4480.
HP Photosmart C4480 Driver Download
HP Photosmart C4400/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 14.8.0 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ~ Download
HP Photosmart C4400/C4424 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 13.1.0 ~ Download
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes. (Windows 7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 3.0 ~ Download
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7 (Windows 7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 1.0 ~ Download
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Ver. 1.0.0 ~ Download
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers - Mac OS X v10.6
Ver. 10.3 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete