HP Deskjet 3634 Printer Installer Driver and Wireless Setup
|HP Deskjet 3634|
Reviews - HP Deskjet isn't the fastest inkjet around. Official ISO speeds are 8.5ppm in black and also 6ppm colour, though draft mode speeds things up to 20ppm for black. the first page out in around 14 seconds. There's a Quiet Mode that makes the printer slower and marginally quieter.
The Deskjet 3630 takes HP 302 black and also HP 302 tri-colour cartridges. The black cartridge provides 190 pages and the colour 165. Like other tri-colour cartridges you'll have to replace the whole cartridge when one of the colours runs out.
The running costs are pretty awful with standard cartridges, however the printer also supports HP's XL cartridges. XL cartridges deliver 480 pages of black and 330 colour, which works out as 4.2p per page and 6.7p respectively. That's still quite pricey for black, however it's not bad for colour.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit
HP Deskjet 3634 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Deskjet 3634. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Deskjet 3634 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 3634.
HP Deskjet 3634 Driver Download
HP DeskJet 3630 series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 40.11 ~ Download
HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 40.11 ~ Download
HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. SWP1FN1733BR ~ Download
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 6.5.3442.26 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 188.8.131.5260 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ~ Download
HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 40.11 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
184.108.40.20660 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 2.8.0 ~ Download
HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9)
Ver. 1750B ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.8)
Ver. 220.127.116.11 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete