HP Envy 6255 Printer Installer Driver and Wireless Setup
|HP Envy 6255|
Reviews - The Envy Photo 6255 is positioned at the bottom of HP's line of Envy Photo AIOs, behind the next level up, the HP Envy Photo 7155 All-in-One Printer, and also above that, the Envy Photo 7855. The differences between the Envy 6255 and also the Envy 7155 are minimal; the 7155 model has slightly faster page per minute (ppm) print speed ratings, a somewhat larger touch-screen control panel.
As the flagship model in the series, the Envy 7855's speed rating is slightly higher than both of its siblings, and also it comes with a few small office features, such as a 50-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) for sending multipage documents to the scanner, and Ethernet, for a higher-speed wired network connection. In any case, the Envy 6255 measures 6.3 by 17.9 by 16 inches (HWD) and weighs 14.3 pounds, which is the same as the Envy 7155. The Envy 7855, on the other hand, is 1.3 inches taller and also 3.8 inches longer, and is heavier by 3.8 pounds.
While the Envy 6255 is more than small enough to fit on most home office desktops, it's still a bit larger than some of its competitors. The Canon Pixma TS6120 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One, a lower-end sibling to the Canon TS9120 and also closer match to the Envy 6255 in terms of features, weighs the same, however is a few inches larger in all directions. Brother's similarly priced MFC-J775DW, an office-oriented AIO, is closer in size to both the Canon TS6120 and also TS9120, however it's a few pounds heavier.
OS X 10.13 / OS X 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Deskjet Envy 6255 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Envy 6255. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Envy 6255 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Envy 6255.
HP Envy 6255 Driver Download
HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit) / XP
Ver. 44.2 ~ Download
HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 44.2 ~ Download
HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit) / XP
Ver. 1812B ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1.1.004 ~ Download
HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 44.2~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 184.108.40.206 ~ Download
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)How To Uninstall HP Envy 6255 Printer Driver
7.5.3599.24 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete