HP Photosmart 5510 Printer Installer Driver (Wireless Setup)
|HP Photosmart 5510|
Reviews - As new technology finds its way into printers, it slowly filters down from the premium to the budget models. This seems to happen more quickly with HP printers than some other makes and also the Photosmart 5510 is a good example of the kind of technology you can now buy for under £60.
This is a long, low machine, with simple and also practical lines. The top of the flatbed scanner lifts without problem and also the whole scanner section hinges up equally easily to get at the four, independent ink cartridges.
The small, neat control panel is touch-sensitive, with a 60mm touchscreen boarded down either side by three touch buttons. It’s very easy to use and also has separate indicators for wireless connection and also HP’s remote printing ePrint function.
OS X 10.13 / OS X 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Deskjet 3054-J610a Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Photosmart 5510. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Photosmart 5510 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Photosmart 5510.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 28.8 ~ Download
HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (64-bit)
Ver. 28.8 ~ Download
HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer series - B111 Firmware Update (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. EPP1CN1629AR / EAL2CN1629AR ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 188.8.131.5260 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64 -bit)
Ver. 5.1.1.004 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10 /10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 184.108.40.206 ~ Download
HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10 /10.11/10.12)
Ver. 12.34 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10 /10.11/10.12)
Ver. 2.5.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete