HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Printer Installer Driver and Software
Reviews - Like most HP printers, measuring 8 by 19.5 by 16.5 inches (HWD) with the output tray extended, and also weighing slightly under 19 pounds, it's not really too big for most desktops, and it's quiet and well-behaved—no rocking or vibrating.
Connectivity options consist of Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and also USB, as well as Wireless Direct, HP's equivalent to Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer protocol for connecting to the printer without either it or your mobile device being connected to a local network. HP's ePrint mobile app helps with connecting to cloud sites like Google Cloud Print, and printing emails and attachments.
OS X 10.13 / OS X 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
Sepecification HP OfficeJet 8281 Printer
Print speed black:
~ ISO: Up to 20 ppm
~ Draft: Up to 34 ppm 2
Print speed color:
~ISO:Up to 18ppm
~Draft:Up to 34 ppm 2
First page out (ready)
~ Black: As fast as 9 sec
~ Color: As fast as 10 sec 1
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
~ Up to 30,000 pages 3
Recommended monthly page volume
~ 250 to 1,500 pages
~ HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included
~ Windows PCL 6 Discrete, Mac PS, Windows HP UPD (PCL 6, PS), Linux, UNIX, SAP
Print quality black (best)
~ Up to 1200 x 1200 optimised dpi on plain paper from 600 x 600 input dpi
Print quality color (best)
~ Up to 2400 x 1200 optimised dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 600 x 600 input dpi
~ 5.08 cm (2.0”) MGD (Mono Graphic Display); Tactile Buttons
~ 1.2 GHz ARM A9; 600 Mhz ARM R4
Number of print cartridges
~ 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
Paper handling input, standard
~ 500-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
~ 150-sheet output tray
~ Automatic (standard)
Maximum Input Capacity (envelopes)
~ Up to 30
~ Yes, Edge to Edge for A4
Media sizes supported
~ Tray 1: A5 (148 x 210 mm)
~ A6 card (105 x 148.5 mm)
~ B5 (182 x 257 mm)
~ C5 Envelope (162 x 229 mm)
~ C6 Envelope (114 x 62 mm)
~ DL Envelope (110 x 220 mm)
~ Index card (76.2 x 127 mm, 102 x 152 mm, 127 x 203 mm)
~ Photo Media (A) (216 x 279 mm)
~ Photo Media (A4) (210 x 297 mm)
~ Photo media with tear-off tab (102 x 152 mm, 102 x 203 mm)
~Photo media (102 x 152 mm)
~ Photo media (76.2 x 127 mm)
~ Brochure (A & A4)
~ Labels (A & A4)
~ Custom-sized media between 76.2 to 216 mm wide and 127 to 356 mm long
HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP OfficeJet Pro 8218. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8218 Driver Download
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 38.6 ~ Download
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 7.5.3599.24 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 22.214.171.12460 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 126.96.36.19960 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10 /10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 188.8.131.52 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete