HP DeskJet 2130 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP DeskJet 2130|
Reviews - HP DeskJet 2130 is an All-in-One Printer that can Print, Copy and Scan all from one unique device. It is considered to be a home office based printer that does not need any specific driver installation except your Software Install. Your DeskJet Printer is a drop-on-demand Thermal InkJet Printer that is both compact and also portable. Your Printer is made on a Print Forward Design that improves the Print Speed and Quality. Moreover, your 123 HP Deskjet 2130 does not support multi-tasking and are efficient at printing in high volumes. You earn an Input Tray that can hold 60 sheets and an Output Tray with 25 sheets capacity. Your DeskJet Copier require you to install and also maintain a tri-color and a Black Ink cartridge which makes it an affordable device for printing Photos, Envelopes and Documents etc., Your Printer Control panel is built on Press buttons that are steeply arranged on the left side of the DeskJet 2130 Printer. Some of the instantly accessed buttons are Copy, Cancel, Resume and Power controls. You can use the resume button to resolve some of the basic print issues.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP DeskJet 2130. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP DeskJet 2130 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Officejet Pro 8600.
Step 3 : HP DeskJet 2130 Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP DeskJet 2130 before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
HP DeskJet 2130 Driver Download
HP DeskJet 2130 series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 40.11 ↔ Download
HP DeskJet 2130 series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (64-bit)
Ver. 40.11 ↔ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ↔ Download
HP DeskJet 2130 series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32-bit)
Ver. 40.11 ↔ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 22.214.171.124 ↔ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.8)
Ver. 126.96.36.199 ↔ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a HP DeskJet 2130 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".
Post a Comment