Samsung ML-2160 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup (windows,mac,linux)
|Samsung ML-2160 Printer|
Samsung ML-2160 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - Samsug ML-2160 is probably the most compact yet. With dimensions of a mere 331 x 215 x 178mm, it’s about the same size as a toaster, just a little wider. It does a bit more than a toaster, though, and doesn’t get as hot.
Coloured in shades of mid and also light grey, there are no gaps or openings for dust or spills to enter, if the printer is closed. To open it, you pull down the front cover, which then becomes the paper feed tray, and fold forward the top cover, which becomes the output tray. Quite neat, although there’s no cover for the paper stack, so you will probably need to close the machine up when not in use. Cleverly, when you forget to open the output tray before printing, paper feeds through the gap left at the hinge, onto the desk, rather than jamming inside the printer. To the right of the paper output slot constitute a small control panel with two leds and two illuminated buttons. The front button turns the printer on and off, however the rear one has a number of uses.
OS X 10.5 / OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit / Linux
Samsung ML-2160 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software Samsung ML-2160. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file Samsung ML-2160 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for Samsung ML-2160.
Step 3 : Samsung ML-2160 Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer Samsung ML-2160 before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
Samsung ML-2160 Driver Download
ML-2160 Series Print Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. V3.13.12.02:35 ~ Download
ML-2160 Series Print Driver(No Installer) (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. V3.13.12.02:35 ~ Download
Universal Print Driver for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. V3.00.13.00:04 ~ Download
Easy Printer Manager (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. V1.05.81.00 ~ Download
Easy Wireless Setup (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. V126.96.36.199 ~ Download
ML-2160 Series Print Driver (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Ver. V5.02.00 ~ Download
Easy Printer Manager (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Ver. V1.02.11 ~ Download
Easy Wireless Setup (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Ver. V1.4.8 ~ Download
Set IP (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Ver. V1.00.10 ~ Download
Print Driver for Linux
Ver. V1.00.36_00.91 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a Samsung ML-2160 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".