HP Deskjet 3522 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless SetupHP Deskjet
|HP Deskjet 3522|
HP Deskjet 3522 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - HP Deskjet 3521e-All-in-One Printer has performed very well and has met and exceeded my expectations. The price was very affordable. HP Deskjet 3521 perfect for people like me that live in apartments and have a limited space for a printer, the printed page prints right above the blank paper and the HP Deskjet never leaves a mark or bend in the paper to show it has been bent while it was printing. Perfect!!!! It also was extremely easy to set up and it works every time.
I can print from my laptop or my mobile phone. Prints double sided automatically and also is a great all around inexpensive printer. I just wish it was able to fax. Set up was a breeze. Originally set it up for my Windows Vista laptop, afterwards had to reinstall for my new Windows 8 laptop. Almost effortless. Highly recommend this printer.
OS X 10.6/OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
HP Deskjet 3522 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Deskjet 3522. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Deskjet 3522 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 3522.
Step 3 : HP Deskjet 3522 Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP Deskjet 3522 before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
HP Deskjet 3522 Driver Download
HP Deskjet 3520/Ink Advantage 3520 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver 28.8 - Download
HP Deskjet 3520/Ink Advantage 3520 e-All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (64-bit)
Ver. 28.8 - Download
HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. STP1FN1552AR - Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 220.127.116.1160 - Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 - Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 2.8.0 - Download
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
Ver. 12.23.0 - Download
Firmware Update to improve functionality and performance (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
Ver. 2.0 - Download
HP Deskjet 3520 and Ink Advantage 3520 e-All-in-One series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9)
Ver. 12.34 - Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a HP Deskjet 3522 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".