HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet 1022|
HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - The good-looking HP LaserJet 1022 provides quality prints and also a small size to please space-strapped solo users and students. This machine's sturdy good looks add a professional air to your work environment, its noisy operation may give you headaches, and the LaserJet 1022's pricier-than-average toner refills may deliver bargain seekers pause. If you requires a basic but quality printer for reports and graphs, the plucky LaserJet 1022 is up to the challenge, although its paper-handling and printing options are too limited for power users. You can pay extra for versions of this printer with either embedded Ethernet or wireless networking capabilities, however while this machine can handle light workgroup printing, you'll need a beefier model to juggle a heavy work flow or lots of graphics prints.
The sleek, gray-and-black HP LaserJet 1022 looks smart with its input tray, dustcover, and asimple two-button control panel. This is also one of the smaller and lighter laser printers around, At 14.6 by 14.3 by 9.5 inches (WDH) & weighing a bit more than 12 pounds, . Use the CD to painlessly install driver software and also a helpful user guide onto your Mac (OS 10.2 and later) or PC (Windows 98 SE, Me, 2000, and XP 32-bit). Plug in your own USB cable, and you're good to go.
This machine remains a no-frills single-user laser printer. You can adjust watermarks and also adjust the print quality for your paper type, however unlike some of its peers, the 1022 lacks a straight printing path to keep delicate media such as transparencies from bending or jamming. To print on two sides of a page, you'll have to flip the sheets over by hand unlike with the built-in duplexer of the pricier HP LaserJet 1320.
Laserjet 1022 suffers from a few operating glitches, such as overall noisiness--notably loud, grinding sounds when it runs out of paper. The EconoMode setting conserves toner, but you might prefer a comparable printer with cheaper consumables, such as the Okidata Oki B4250.
OS X 10.2 / OS X 10.3 / OS X 10.4 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP LaserJet 1022 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet 1022 To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet 1022 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet 1022.
Step 3 : HP LaserJet 1022 Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP LaserJet 1022 before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
HP LaserJet 1022 Driver Download
HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer Series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (64-bit)
Ver. 20120918 ↔ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet 1020 and 1022 Printer series Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32-bit)
Ver. 20120918 ↔ Download
HP LaserJet 1022 Series OS X Universal Binary Full Solution (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4)How To Uninstall HP LaserJet 1022 Printer Driver
Ver. 1.2.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a HP LaserJet 1022 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".