HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet Pro M1136|
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - HP Laserjet Pro M1136 is a simple and compact multifunctional printer that provide more features than most other printers in this price range. Apart from high quality printing, you can use it for your copy and scan jobs too. This incredibly lightweight HP LaserJet M1136 Pro Multifunction Monochrome Printer has a narrow footprint that takes up very little space on your desktop. It has an all black matte exterior that looks classy and sophisticated. The top of the printer houses a 150-sheet input tray and a flatbed scanner.
HP Laserjet Pro M1136 Multifunction Printer too has been designed for energy savings. The smart HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology will shut the printer down when it's idle for too long. Adding to the energy-saving features is the LED-based Instant On technology that reduces energy usage in both idle and copy modes. Installation is a breeze, thanks to HP Smart Install. You can just plug in this HP Laserjet Printer & start printing within minutes. Print speed and also scan quality are at par with its performance.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro M1136. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro M1136 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro M1136.
Step 3 : HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Drivers Free Download installationHow to install drivers with software CD (automatic Wizard)
- CD/DVD drive, plug it on your personal computer.
- CD Disk Software and Drivers that came with the printer package is required.
- The USB cable as a connector of the printer and the computer.
- After the computer and your Printer is turned on, do not plug the USB cable printer HP LaserJet Pro M1136 before needed.
- Insert the CD for the CD/DVD drive in your computer, and follow the Setup wizard from the CD. Follow all the instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer USB cable to the computer when the setup wizard asks you to plug in the USB cable.
- Wait until the printer is detected, the USB cable and follow the wizard instructions to further the process of installation.
- When completed, you will find the printer is ready for use.
HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Driver Download
HP LaserJet Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.0 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20140317 ~ Download
HP Smart Install Control Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20140214 ~ Download
Readiris Pro v12 download tool (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 12.0 ~ Download
HP LaserJet M1130/M1210 Printer Series Smart Install Update Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20121108 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Firmware Update (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
Ver. 20140317 ~ Download
HP LaserJet M1130/M1210 Series Full Feature Software and Driver Full Feature Software and Driver (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)How To Uninstall HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Printer Driver
Ver. 6.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete
- Go to the application.
- Select "system settings".
- Select "printer". Printer window appears.
- Find the Unlock button at the top right hand, "select".
- Enter "password".
- Looking for a LaserJet Pro M1136 printer driver you want to uninstall. Find the minus sign below.
- Click the "minus".