HP Deskjet 3050 - J610 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP Deskjet 3050 - J610|
HP Deskjet 3050 - J610 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup - HP Deskjet 1050 is the entry-level general-purpose all-in-one in HP’s range, while the Deskjet 3050, is the next model up. It looks superficially like the cheaper machine, however is claimed to be faster and has a 38mm LCD like its single-function stablemate, the Deskjet 3000.
The styling of the Deskjet 3050 is very similar to the DeskJet 1050, except that the high-gloss top surface is more of a very dark brown than jet black. The paper feed tray support, which flips up from its resting position on top of the printer, has the same glossy finish and also a maroon go-faster stripe highlights the join between the scanner and its cover. The paper guide is picked out in the same maroon colour.
To switch the wireless transceiver on and off, to scan a document, to print quick forms and to cancel a current job, control panel uses a column of seven flexible-strip buttons. There are three soft buttons, linked to the LCD display, which take on different functions depending on the menu context.
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP Deskjet 3050 - J610 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Deskjet 3050 - J610. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Deskjet 3050 - J610 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 3050 - J610.
HP Deskjet 3050 - J610 Driver Download
HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer series - J610 Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 28.8 Download
HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer series - J610 Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (64-bit)
Ver. 28.8 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 126.96.36.19960 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ~ Download
HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer series - J610 Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32-bit)
Ver. 28.8 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 188.8.131.5260 ~ Download
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.8)
Ver. 12.23.0 ~ Download
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers (OS X 10.7)
Ver. 12.13.17 ~ Download
HP Deskjet Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)
Ver. 12.3.1 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete