HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup (Mac,Windows)
|HP LaserJet Pro P1102|
Reviews - HP LaserJet Pro P1102 touches all the right bases for a personal monochrome laser. It's small and also light, it's fast, & it delivers reasonably high-quality output across the board. It's also less expensive than HP's last generation LaserJet P1006 Printer, which it replaces, however with improved speed and also output quality plus the addition of WiFi as standard, so can share it very easily. All of this makes the P1102 a reasonably attractive choice, even though it's not quite a match for its most direct competition, the Editors' Choice Brother HL-2170W.
As might expect from the small size, the printer provides only limited paper capacity, at 150 sheets for the main tray. That should be enough for most personal use, however its a little low when expecting to take advantage of the WiFi connection to share the printer between two or more people. When print a combined total of more than about 30 pages per day, be refilling the tray more than once a week, which could become an annoying chore.Environtment/OS Support
OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro P1102. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro P1102 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro P1102.
HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Driver Download
HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. v1601 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600 Series Hostbased Basic Driver Update (Windows 8.1/8/7/XP) (64-bit)
Ver. 20120831 ~ Download
HP LaserJet P1102w, P1109w Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20150114 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 22.214.171.12460 ~ Download
HP Smart Install Control Utility (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 20140214 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 126.96.36.19960 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
Ver. 2.5.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete