HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Installer Driver & Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet 1018|
Reviews - HP Laserjet 1018 is a simple, bread-bin shaped printer, with a sloping top surface and also folding paper trays. The idea is that when it’s not printing, you fold up the paper feed and output trays, leaving a machine with a footprint on the desk not much larger than a manila folder. There’s no fixed input tray, however instead, when you fold down the front cover, you find guides for a paper stack of up to 150 sheets. Unusually for this design of machine, there’s also a single-sheet, priority feed for an envelope or special media. There’s a bare minimum of indicators on the top surface of the LaserJet 1018, with just two green LEDs, indicating power and attention. All controls are via the software driver. At the back is a socket for a USB 2.0 cable, the only means of connecting the printer to the outside world.
Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit / XP 64-bit
HP LaserJet 1018 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet 1018. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet 1018 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet 1018.
HP LaserJet 1018 Driver Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1 ~ Download
HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows 8/7/Vista/XP) (32-bit)
Ver. 20120918 ~ Download
HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Hostbased Plug and Play Basic Driver (Windows 8/7/Vista/XP) (64-bit)How To Uninstall HP LaserJet 1018 Printer Driver
Ver. 20120918 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete