HP Deskjet 2548 Inkjet All in One Printer and Wireless Setup
|HP Deskjet 2548|
Reviews - HP Deskjet 2548 is an low-cost all-in-one printer with built-in wireless networking and a 1,200x1,200dpi scanner, however few other features. There's only a tiny mono LCD display and no memory card reader. This means direct printing and also scanning aren't an option, and the MFP doesn't support HP's ePrint email printing system. Can print directly from Android and iOS tablets and phones.
HP Deskjet 2548 looks and feels distinctly flimsy, and its design harks back to HP's original Deskjet range, however this is a modern and surprisingly capable MFP for the price. It takes just two ink cartridges: a dye-based tri-colour cartridge for photos and colour document prints, and a pigment black ink cartridge designed to produce pin-sharp lettering. Unfortunately, this makes for very expensive running costs.
OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.11 / Mac OS 10.12 / Mac OS 10.13 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / vista 64-bit / XP 32-bit
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Deskjet 2548. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Deskjet 2548 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Deskjet 2548.
HP Deskjet 2548 Driver Download
HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. 32.2 ~ DownloadHP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (64-bit)
Ver. 32.2 ~ DownloadHP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) (32-bit)
Ver. 32.2 ~ DownloadHP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series/HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2540 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista) (32 & 64-bit)/XP
Ver. CBP1FN1547AR ~ DownloadHP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 22.214.171.12460 ~ DownloadHP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 126.96.36.19960 ~ DownloadHP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 2.8.0 ~ DownloadHP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series/HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2540 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
Ver. CBP1FN1547AR ~ DownloadHP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)
Ver. 12.34 ~ DownloadHP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.8)
Ver. 188.8.131.52 ~ DownloadHP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printer series/HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2540 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)
Ver. CBP1FN1547AR5 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete