HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw Installer Driver, Wireless Setup
|HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw|
UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY – Print, scan, and also copy consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M148dw all-in-one laser printer, HP's best-value printer for automatic 2-sided printing
SPEED THROUGH TASKS – Stay productive with an auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray and also print speeds of up to 30 pages a minute from this laser printer scanner
STAY CONNECTED WHEN IT MATTERS MOST - Print from Dropbox and also Google Drive with the highly rated HP Smart app for easy printing from your mobile device, or HP Voice-activated printing makes it easy to connect your virtual assistant to your HP printer
EASILY PRINT WITH OR WITHOUT WIRES – Print from anywhere in the office, and also access and share resources on a network with this multifunction laser printer's built-in Ethernet or wireless functionality.
Mac OS 10.14 / OS X 10.13 / OS X 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / XP 32-bit
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw Driver Download
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148dw Printer Full Software Solution (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 44.3.2667 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148 series Firmware Update Utility (Windows 10/8.1/7) (32/64-bit) (Windows 8/vista/xp) (32-bit)
Ver. 20180726 ~ Download
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32/64-bit)
Ver. 8.5.3738 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9 /10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14)
Ver. 220.127.116.11 ~ Download
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M148 Series Firmware Update Utility (Mac OS X)
Ver. 20180726 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete