HP Photosmart C6380 Printer Installer Driver (Wireless Setup)
|HP Photosmart C6380|
Reviews - HP’s product design is both stylish and functional and also this all-in-one, designed for home and enthusiast use, would fit in equally well with a PC or Apple Mac installation. Following the trend towards wireless connection for printers, the HP Photosmart C6380 includes what HP refers to as Easy WiFi.
This Printe coloured in ice white, silver and light grey, this all-in-one looks smart and unfussy. The clean white scanner cover reveals a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) mechanism, which keeps the scanner section shallow. CIS scanner design has advanced considerably in the last couple of years, so a well put together CIS unit at this level can give similar results to more expensive and bulky CCD devices. In front of the scanner, the curved front lip of the machine hosts elongated control panel. At the left-hand end is a 61mm LCD display, with navigation controls, including the ubiquitous four-way selection button. A strip of controls extends along to the right, to start scanning and also copy jobs, to print photos from memory cards and even for automatic redeye removal.
OS X 10.6 / OS X 10.7 / OS X 10.8 / OS X 10.9 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit
HP Photosmart C6380 Driver and software setup
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP Photosmart C6380. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP Photosmart C6380 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Photosmart C6380.
HP Photosmart C6380 Driver Download
HP Photosmart C6300/6324 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 14.8.0 ~ Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows 10/8.1/8) (32 & 64-bit)
Ver. 5.1.1.004 ~ Download
HP Officejet and Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac OS X 10.6)
Ver. 10.3 ~ Download
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page (Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)How To Uninstall HP Photosmart C6380 Printer Driver
Ver. 1.0.0 ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete