HP OfficeJet 3831 Printer Installer Driver [Wireless Setup]
|HP OfficeJet 3831|
Reviews - The HP Officejet 3831 printer is rated at 8.5ppm for mono pages and 6ppm for colour, using ISO figures. In our tests, the maximum mono print speed was 7.0ppm mono on the 5-page test, increasing to 9.0ppm for the 20-page version. It’s rare we see test results that exceed manufacturer claims, so this is impressive. Our 5-page colour print wasn’t as fast, but, at only 2.4ppm. A colour copy from the flatbed took 32 seconds and also a 5-page mono copy from the ADF completed in 1min 49secs. 15 x 10cm photos took 1min 50secs from a PC and 2mins 19secs from an Android smartphone. These speeds are all fair for a budget all-in-one such as this.
OS X 10.13 / OS X 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / Windows 10 32-bit / 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit / vista 32-bit / XP 32-bit
Step 1: How to Install Driver with free Download, no CD (automatic Wizard)
- You are required to have a driver setup file or software HP OfficeJet 3831. To setup the driver files, you simply click the link below to download.
- Must have a USB cable connector from the printer to the computer that you will get from the printer package.
- You must start the computer and printer.
- But, try not to connect the USB cable printer first suggested.
- Download the setup driver and install it on your computer by following all the instructions for the installation progress.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer after installation of driver setup is complete. In this case, the wizard will analyze when USB cable has already been connected. At the time the USB cable has been detected on your computer, it will be directed to the further instructions.
- Ffollow the instructions of the wizard to complete the installation process.
- Once everything is ready, printer can be used for the printing process.
You need to help the option "add a printer" of the built-in features of Windows. And have the Setup file the software & Drivers, also requires USB cable printer.
- Turn on the computer and your printer.
- Connect the USB cable from the printer to your computer.
- Extract the setup file HP OfficeJet 3831 and also extracted their location (often found in the TEMP folder)
- Click Start à Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For XP OS, you can click on "Fax & printer.
- Click the "Add a printer."
- After ready and adjusted to the driver's location, provide the path where you extracted the setup files.
- Follow all instructions "wizard" to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready to use on your computer.
Connect with WPS
- Features push-button WPS physically.
- The network should be using WPA or WPA2 security.
Step 1 and 2
- Press the "Home printer"
- Use the navigation arrows to select the icon "WLAN Setup".
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when already enable a wireless connection. The printer searches for access that supports WPS.
- Press and also hold the button "WPS" for 5 seconds.
- Press the "OK" button after 2 minutes.
- After the connection is made, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP OfficeJet 3831.
HP OfficeJet 3831 Driver Download
HP OfficeJet 3830 series Full Feature Software and Drivers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32 & 64-bit)/XP/Vista
Ver. 40.11 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (64-bit)
Ver. 220.127.116.1160 ~ Download
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows 10/8.1/8/7) (32-bit)
Ver. 18.104.22.16860 ~ Download
HP Easy Start (Mac OS X 10.9/10.10 /10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 22.214.171.124 ~ Download
HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update (Mac OS X 10.10 /10.11/10.12/10.13)
Ver. 1804A ~ Download
- Look for "Windows" key on your keyboard.
- Then select "Control Panel".
- Next you see to Uninstall Programs tab, select.
- Looking for the name of the driver you wish to uninstall.
- Click "Uninstall".
- The uninstall process is complete.
- Open the Apple menu.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Select "printer and scanner".
- Select the drivers who want to uninstall.
- Click Remove.
- The uninstall process is complete